Monday, March 7, 2011

bad dad...

Looks like the dentist is looking...down... on me.

Dragged me and them all to see the dentist the last few weeks...

#3b has to have a couple of fillings, on top of the filling that #3a had late last year.

Obviously, I managed to leave out a 6 month check up, as The Dentists Want, and now I am paying for it with a u beaut guilt trip and another credit card charge, rgh.

What ever I do, sometimes there is no time to check them in.

Now, if they all had a toothache- BAM, first available appointment! But the checkups...

At least #1 and #2 had a good/clean bill of health!

And another thing, bloody cheeky dentist wants a lazy few grand extra for the girls to have braces...
Argh! Of course, I sort of agree, and will have to call the insurance people first...

But Mrs Thatcher and Mr Blair looked okay, didn't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment