Saturday, October 9, 2010

opposites attract?

If Tarn was alive today I think I would be able to say to her that some idiot internet dweeb had her pinned down to a T!
Apart from me being nerd too.

My attention was distracted the other day by a time-wasting* fun spreadsheet. 


Putting three DOBs in, I got the following lists below for people I knew.



I was Tarn's partner for her adult years and I can see her characterised below.
I read one and said- Yeah- I can see that!
It described my Tarn.
So I put another date in. And another.



Which after doing it, made me think, that pretty well anyone can put a list together of characteristics.
If you think of some one you k now well, on that list will be all/some of their characteristics anyway.
Especially something that reminds you of the times that makes you think of them, but reading a random collection, something will definitly tickle a memory, and voila- That Is That Person!


So I was sucked in, but- In a beautiful way too. 


I could see her in the list. 
It was a great reminder of my partner, who she was, what drove her, what attracted me to her.


(*Marvined)
===============================================================

If I disagree- ttt, and really agree with ttt. The most easily recognisable to me have a ! or ??!!


DoB (shes a LADY!) born on a Tuesday
* Stubborn and hard-hearted
* Strong-willed and highly motivated
* Sharp thoughts
* Easily angered
* Attracts others and loves attention
* Deep feelings
* Beautiful physically and mentally
* Firm standpoint
* Easily influenced
* Needs no motivation
* Easily consoled
* Systematic (left brain)
* Loves to dream
* Strong clairvoyance
* Understanding
* Sickness usually in the ear and neck
* Good imagination
* Good debating skills
* Good physical
* Weak breathing
* Loves literature and the arts
* ! Loves traveling
* High spirited
* Spendthrift 

Compared to me.... born Sunday Night- 8pm

* Thinks far with vision
* Easily influenced by kindness
* Polite and soft-spoken
* Having lots of ideas
* Sensitive
* Active mind
* Hesitating
* Tends to delay
* Choosy and always wants the best !
* Temperamental ?
* Funny and humorous
* Loves to joke
* Good debating skills
* Talkative
* Daydreamer
* Friendly
* Knows how to make friends
* Abiding
* Able to show character
* Easily hurt ?
* Prone to getting colds ?
* Loves to dress up
* Takes time to recover when hurt ?
* Brand conscious
* Executive 
* Stubborn
* Those who loves me are enemies?

And where it is really weird, is this characterisation of another friend, which was amazing! Not necessarily true tho.
* Fun to be with

* Secretive
* Difficult to fathom and to be understood
* Quiet unless excited or tensed
* Takes pride in oneself
* Has reputation
* Easily consoled
* Honest
* Concern about people's feelings
* Tactful
* Friendly
* Approachable
* Very emotional
* Temperamental and unpredictable
* Moody and easily hurt
* Witty and sarky
* Sentimental
* Not revengeful
* Forgiving but never forgets
* Dislike nonsensical and unnecessary things
* Guides others physically and mentally
* Sensitive and forms impressions carefully
* Wary and sharp
* Judge people through observations
* Hardworking
* No difficulties i ???

No comments:

Post a Comment