Sunday, May 15, 2011

Evil Smell Question

I thought I had lost this in the Great Google Blogging Website Meltdown 12-16 May '11
Is this the face of..?
Face, no.

This is the kitty, a marvin-ing kitty!

Speak no Evil,
Hear No Evil,
See No Evil
Smell no Evil
Do no Evil?...........


This morning: what a beautiful cat, nose under paw over eye and teeth...



MEOW*? {as in "WASN'T ME DAD!"}*

*And SHIT anywhere! "YES, BUT YES BUT NO BUT  omg, ok,  I will shit on the Laundry Floor if the Kitty Litter Box is not available! 
AND cos you dumped me from your lap on the floor to what? Huh punk? Let's go!"


Son#2 walked in from work as I walked down the hall to watch Craig Ferguson and the boy said,
"What's the smell, the cat?"
"WHAT, the little @#$%^ $%^  ()*(&&*($$# #%^ !" I said, "!@#$ **^&%%%$#!"

Thanks Kitty, for NOTHING!! Cos guess who is the magic cleaning bunny....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment