Monday, May 21, 2012

nanny reads to the gels

Just an old pic on the wall board

But poppy liked it, Tarn's Mum and her gels

Get It? Her girls- Who's gels? Hers! Who? Well, Tarn's and Bev's gels then.
Nanny Bev and my twins- gel#1b &  gel#1a, eldest gel got pink for evermore....


I was asked a while ago to print off a pic of my gels by Tarns's dad when he was around for a meal, oh, about the time of  Mother's Day here in Oz.

"Yep, no worries" I said.

With trepidation. Several thousand pics to go through on the hard drive....

At least I had roughly a time in their growth
  1. they were on Nanny's knee.
  2. there was no lamp table next to the chair.
  3. Nanny did not have a wig on.
  4. they were walking.
  5. it was well before we lost Nanny to cancer.
  6. they loved being read to.
  7. pics were not labelled, but all pics were foldered year, month and day.

Today, before lunch, I sat down here and did that calculation above.

Easy peasy. Five minutes or so.
Next was to process the pic, cropping and so on.
Then print off. First print on matt paper trying out the bottom one
Nah, the print was too grey to me, so fancied it up and printed the next one off on Kodak glossy. Shit, nearly late for work! Not really five minutes at all, haha.

Later. "Noice".
original


no tick?

tick?
Next installment tbalance the books, their paternal nanny!


No comments:

Post a Comment