Saturday, April 27, 2013

DIS-ED

Dis-?


What es Dis?


Well, this is what I am lately!
Either up or down, not wildly swinging though.

Disappointed/ing,
dis-ingenuous,
disgusted/ing
disappearing/ed
dis-engaged/ing
dismissive/ed
disgruntled,
disapproved/ing





With people and government and overseas news.
With the kids a little.
With me sometimes.
Not with this cat, the other one at meow-l times anyway!


The flavour of Luck may come into it. I try to dream of winning lotto, not hard work, to make up my shortfalls in life. My swings and roundabouts are heavy hitters at the moment, but not enough to swerve off the road left or right! Driving or in decision making anyway.

It should all pan out, it's being the supportive parent that is bugging me a lot. Life is moving on, and I am swirling along, complaining about it while there are more worse off.

A good good belly laugh, more than I am getting now, helps.
[As of 28/12/12 Anyway or even a bit earlier- just tidying up my scats [hurhur, better mood today! 28Apr13]





No comments:

Post a Comment