Thursday, January 3, 2013

cool

Tis Hot, but now Cool
Swapped the far one back to front door so there are FOUR fans blowing cool air down passage to four bedrooms.

Follow up here now 3 Jan, rest of night could be highly informative...
See how slow it cools down overnight 2-3 Jan
With the added fans forcing air down the hall from outside and out through the bedrooms

With the added fans forcing air down the hall from outside and out through the bedrooms and through cracked open widows, and possibly up the still unblocked chimneys, the house cooled at a faster rate than the prveious night. Th eovernight temperature declined to about 20°C, so could have left the fans on til morning.

The only bummer was I did not, the poor neighbor over the road had his car stolen. Weird it may be, I actually dreamed someone had gone and bashed in my vehicle windows so  I had to borrow my mum's old car!

No comments:

Post a Comment