Sunday, March 24, 2024

same old new tho


notes on the progress

I see that the page has been visited recently, so may as well share what happens with RRMS

I had to lift my slow leg over an obstacle in a very public place the other day, awkward, as I needed my brother to assist lifting my foot as had my hands full. This is becoming more common lately- people ask what am I doing about it.

I reply if the message aint getting through properly, hard exercise to me won't help. So nothing. Getting dressed, I need to lean (ie against a wall) or just sit to help balance on the slow leg, 

Am I wrong, I would like a different opinion.

Delivery of my prophylactic medicine copaxone has changed to a 'pen' type three times a week now, not the load the dose method three times a week, which shocked me at the waste of plastic, but progress hey.

other news, two 'childs' will be OS and meeting up for coffee in a seaside Mediterranean town this month. 
Exceelente.

One other is planning a OS wedding same country soon.

Third child is Planning to go OS.

Methinks I will be subsidising the lot to get to and stay OS for the century famous event....


No comments:

Post a Comment